Aug 7, 2010

Time To Chill Out........

......after a hard day's work yesterday. Actually, feeling as though my feet aren't on the ground cos throughout the week been on the move since Monday. Yesterday morning wrapped up the whole thing in one lengthy report.....a meeting that started at 9 a.m. and ended at 1.45 p.m! My gosh....the job done but leaving me with a throbbing head. So, at 8.30 p.m, my sister and her kids and myself headed off to the cineplex.....for a reason, to watch our icons Edward Cullen and Bella (we fondly refer them by their screen names) on the screen. It always thrills us to bits talking about the Twilight and my sister would always talk impatiently for the next episode, Breaking Dawn. She always sighs after each episode cos she feels she doesn't get enough of it as though the story would never end, similarly like Edward who lives for hundreds of years! I told her jokingly that I don't wanna read the final part of the novel cos it would break my heart if Edward and Bella didn't get married! But curiosity got the better part of me and I couldn't help reading the plot summary and that's it....less thrills..eh. Right now, both my sister and I are counting the days when are we able to watch the next episode.

Came back from the cineplex at 11.30 p.m. It's past midnight now and I'm writing this cos I feel that I'm too excited to record it in words and that makes me wide awake right now! We learn so much, right...from what we see.... about love, about family values and about obstacles we have to face and the price you have to pay for each wrong step. It teaches us a lot and instils into us the importance of virtues. I'm referring to some of the scenes in Twilight....the positive aspects of it. It could be inferred to our daily lives cos it intertwined....it really is. I'm thinking of Jacob now....with empathy....he's a kind-hearted guy (wolf) and faces a tough fight between Edward to win Bella's heart. Bella....torn between two lovers but I'm glad that she accepted the ring given by Edward. Oh, how romantic! Just can't wait to see them tie the knot (as though I would attend the reception....aha).

So much for that.....have to tell myself  not to be carried away. Well, it's another new day....new things coming up. At 8.00 a.m Saturday have a function to attend to. And Sunday afternoon, my sister's housewarming with an expected 120 guests. I have been helping her with the planning and it's been hectic for both of us prior to the function.

Well, that's all for now. I'm calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment