Sep 10, 2012

Tears In The Rain


My dear friend, Elen Lackner of  Nacionalidad-uruguaya, residente en-Buenos Aires, Argentina had honored me by creating this beautiful video and reciting my poem, Tears In The Rain, which I posted here on Friday June 15th 2012. Elen gave me such a very pleasant surprise and I just can't thank her enough for her kindness and generosity  for this much appreciated video and poem recital. This is for the first time ever someone did such a great favor to me and I am so proud of Elen for presenting me something  which I myself couldn't do.

Elen is such a great woman, being a Profesora de música, she could play piano well. Please, feel free to check out her blogs *Videos de Elen Lackner* and Elen Lackner-poemas de amor-piano. You will find her great creativity there.

To my dear Elen, words aren't enough to show my gratitude towards you. You know how much I love your work and hearing your voice makes me feel so close to you. We are separated thousand of miles apart but the beauty of friendship had united us. From the tropical island of Borneo to Argentina, I send you my heart. I wish to say thank you so much right from the bottom of my heart.





O Flower of Purity, Why are you wilting in the showering  rain
when you should be so fresh and pleases the eyes of the beholder?
The sweetness of the smiles between two hearts had gone
in its place lies the  unseen tears in the rain, the soul battered badly
Flower of Purity, loving thoughts for you are for eternity
and engraved in the deepest fold of the heart, warming it from coldness
Your sweet scent will linger in the air,  a solace to a weeping heart.



balqis
Mid June'12

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh dear Balqis .. this is too much what you did, please.. it´s true... too much.. you are kind and you have a big heart, I know.
    You send me a poem what you like.. I´ll make another for you, it´ll be a pleasure.
    Thank you very much.
    Balqis I don´t want to be bold, I only say you if you like laughing about my teenager mind ha ha when you like, go to my music blog, there all the world can dance, even animals. ha ha Love you. Elen
    http://pianodeelenlackner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve my compliments, Elen. It makes me happy to know your creativity and which you share generously with all of us. It's so nice to know you'd love to recite some other poems. Thank you so much and for the invitation to your music blog. Will be there. :)

      Love you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Balqis,
    As always you warm my heart with your poetic lines made even more beautiful by Elen's creativity. Wonderful combination by two of my favorite Lady Flowers. Thank you both for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andy. Your warm words are the fire that drive me to write more. It means so much. Indeed, Elen has the talent in work of arts and I admire her for that. :)

      Delete
  3. solace to a weeping heart,awsome song with deep voice love the way you shared it with us.thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zarnab, for your kind words. This is my simple creation of a poem and recited by Elen, the music and images created by her. Much thanks to her. It isn't a song as I don't have the forte in it.

      I appreciate you taking time to listen to it. Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  4. WOW... this is absolutely beautiful, mystical, and mesmerizing. two amazing talents combined. <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Irene. :)

      Delete
  5. The poem is so beautiful, and becomes even more beautiful with Elen's creativity. Both of you deserve all the appreciation.

    Blogosphere is such a wonderful place. There are great people hidden thousands of miles away among the millions of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. You bring smiles to us. :)

      Indeed it's a wonderful place where many cross paths and able to share so much in term of writings. Sometimes, surprises knock on our doors and this is what I experience when Elen gave me this gift. The distance doesn't stop us to be in touch with others from across the miles. :)

      Delete