Sep 2, 2009

A Hectic Week......

Phew.....it's Wednesday! How time flies! This week, I am going through hoards of workload.......hey! stay cool....I say to myself. Stay focused and do your work smartly and in accordance to priority......instilling a fighting spirit in myself! :) Nothing beats the pleasure and relief I get once everything's accomplished. No matter how much time I spend on it and even though to the extent of sacrificing my precious moments of enjoying good tv shows, the immense satisfaction of getting it done is indescribable.



Well, here I am now trying to put my mind together and taking off a little bit of my time to update the blog. I guess, at one point in life, one has to bear with whatever situation one has when it's work-related. Recalling the time when my friends and I attended interviews..... and what's still very clear on my mind is the so very 'commited' answer of how we would oblige to be assigned to work wherever on earth and as long as it's under the sun! Cool, eh? So, I live up to my word....



Sometimes, the inner child inside me would say......look at that cat (my cat, in particular!) lazing around.....makan, makan, makan only......such a a relax and slow paced life......isn't it nice to be like that cat?? Hehehe...I'm a little bit carried away.....Well, in comparison with human, animals only have the needs of here and right now. There's no tomorrow, no next month or next year. See the difference....that's what make human so special...... So, I would like to be as myself (not necessarily to purr...:P ) and what's to be done has to be done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment