Jun 6, 2018

Inclination

 
Image: Google
 
 
I
Blessed to hear the sweet melody of the birds
Crickets busying themselves
And flock of storks having morning meal
Among the blades of grass
that glitter with morning dew
Here I am, passing by them


II
My cheeks glowing radiantly
Being kissed by the sun which later
shuns itself and hides behind the cottony clouds
I am smiling and still blushing...
As I walk on this pavement with quicken paces,
in unison with a fast-beating heart
Towards self-victory
To materialize the dream
Into pure reality
For a better me, a healthier me


©2018 balqisDBJ

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful words, BB- touches heart like peaceful southern winds- Glad to read you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Omo! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm sorry for replying late. It's really been awhile.

      glad to see you again! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a word or poem that soothes everyone who hears it. Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pleasant to read. Hope to read more from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amrit. I hope to be back on track again. Life have been pretty hectic and that makes me leave for awhile this beloved blog of mine. Looking forward to reading more of your works. :)

      Delete
  4. As Salam Balqis, how are you? Eid Mubarak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam, Zunnur. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir batin. This is the first time I log in back here after been missing for ages! Thank you so much for still visiting my blog. I hope you're doing fine, As for me, well, still alive and kicking! :)

      Delete