Jun 9, 2020

After A Hiatus


Where shall I begin?

It had been a long time since the last update here. Time constraint had made me forget about blogging though deep in my heart I'd love to keep on writing.

Absence has really makes me rack for ideas again on what to write.  I was like disappearing from blogsphere for about 2 years! That was really a long time.

There are many things I had been missing;  bloggers friends, blogwalking,  blogging itself and many more. To all my bloggers friends, wherever you are, I'm looking forward to seeing you all again

Now, I'm trying to spend some times here.  I hope it will really work. :)




3 comments:

  1. Dear bilqis, even we were not in touch but it seems that we both have grown together in this absence. I too miss blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As salam, Zainab. So nice to see you again! It's really been a long time since I was here. I think I'm losing touch in blogging. I miss so many good bloggers friends. You're one of them. Hopefully, will be able to pen down some thoughts here. Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. BEST blog i received valuable thing it give me full information. thanku for making this kind of blog. for more information you can check my blog also Click here

    ReplyDelete